That Is right… he’s doing it again!
The certification class I gave in the fall went so well I’ve decided to offer it again.
The course is a 100-hour distance learning class at professional hypnotherapy. In the end of the course those who complete the closing (a sensible exam/exercise, not a written test) will become professionally certified through the National Guild of Hypnotists. NGH certification is the most widely recognized credentials in the area to hypnosis that is professional.
Whether you’ve been hypnotizing individuals for years or are not sure which end of this pocket watch to maintain, this course will teach you how to be a successful professional hypnotist. Topics covered in the course include:
- Setting the stage for success with a Fantastic pretalk
- Twenty different hypnotic inductions, all which gets dissected and explained
- The best way to know if you’ve got sufficient depth for what You Plan to perform
- Principles of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and how to integrate NLP in Your hypnosis work
- Proven strategies for dealing with the most Frequent customer issues, including
- smoking cessation
- Weight loss
- Stress management
- Helping with anxieties, phobias, and anxieties
- Hypnotic pain control
- Tips and tricks for giving live presentations and demos
- The best way to start and build up a successful hypnotherapy practice